VIGYA PAURUSH MOTION PICTURES
is a film production company. Its objective is to provide more and more employment to the people, to provide them education and training on how to spend money, earn money, save money, made money, Raining money. So that they can became Capitalists. Which will be under the following headings.
1. To improve the external and internal appearance of people
2. To establishment ‘Democratic Capitalism’
3. To establish Distribution Justice
4. To treatment of people’s diseases
5. To provide employments livelihood, Food, Clothing and Houses to the people at low cost
1. To improve the external and internal appearance of people. It is through the work done by people that their external and internal aspects emerge. And if we look at it according to a person's work, then his work can be divided into three parts. Village farming, city farming and metropolitan farming. There are farmers in village farming, whose income can be only in lakhs. Laborers, landlords and moneylenders also have a share in this income. And the biggest problem in the village is that the second crop cannot be harvested before three months. City farming is better than village farming. The question is that everything is available in City/urban farming but there is no land, then where should farming be done? There are schools, colleges, mills, factories in the city, but if there is no land, then where should farming be done? This is the reason why village people can hardly survive in the city. To survive in the city, people will have to become marketers, salesmen, distributors, dealers, manufacturers. Here crops are harvested every minute, every hour, every day. And to be successful here, one has to pay more attention to team, target and communication. If we have to leave village farming and farming in the city, then why not cultivate the metropolis farming? Because if you want to learn something then why not learn the best thing. Then it would be best to leave city farming and learn metropolitan farming. Because when we do farming in the city, our annual profit can only be in crores. but if we learn to farming in metropolis, our income reaches in billions. But for the farming in the metropolis, it is very important to have a production house. And it is important to have proper information about the land, laborers, crops, contractors, etc. Because here the land is the story and the workers are artists, the distributors are contractors. But the most special thing about farming in the metropolitan city is that the farming only one year's income continues throughout sixty year and so on.....
|Serial no||Farming of village||Farming of city||Farming of metro city|
|1||Farmer ( Income in Lack’s )||Manufacturers ( Income in Million’s)||Producers ( Income in billion’s)|
|2||Lands||Firm Or Company||Production Houses|
|7||Quarterly harvesting crop’s||/Minuet /Hour’s /Days||One time harvesting, up to sixty years cropping|
|8||Seasonal Employment||Ever Green Employment||Royalty up to Sixty years|
Employment Fairs 2. To establishment of democratic capitalism. Democratic capitalism is a development in which the best form of governance and administration is reflected. To understand this democratic capitalism, we must first understand all three forms of governance. There are three types of governance. Monarchy, democracy, and democratic capitalism. In a monarchy, the king is at the top, below him are the priests, religion, scriptures, God, great men, soul and body, respectively. Whereas in a democracy, at the top are the Constitution, Head of State, MPs, MLAs, administrators, employees, citizens and person's respectively. And democratic capitalism also has the most wonderful constitution, under him the Head of state, capitalist, leader, salesman, marketer, consumer, citizen. The world is becoming globalized and we are still trapped in God, Priest, Religion, Ethology, Soul/Mind, Rebirth, Miracle.
|Serial no||Monarchy||Republic||Democracy of Capitalist|
|2||King||Head of state||Head of state|
|4||Religion||MP’s/ MLA’s||Manufactures/ Producer|
3. To establish distribution justice. Distribution justice is the most important feature of the Indian Constitution. But no one has paid attention to this side. In fact, people's attention will go towards this side only when they study the Constitution in depth. So let us take you deeper into the Constitution. The supreme justice which is visible to all is natural justice. The second justice which is visible to others is religious justice. At number three is the justice which is visible only to those who is wealthy, that is political justice. At number fourth is the justice which is visible only to those without money, that is social justice. At number five is the justice which is visible only to businessmen, that is economic justice, to achieve which they form organizations. And last but not least is distributive justice, which has been conceptualized in the Constitution but has not been implemented on the ground. Nature has established distribution justice by dividing air, water, time, and atmosphere. Governments want to establish distribution justice by taking taxes from the rich and distributing them among the poor. But, no one is sharing the knowledge of how to become rich. And this is the goal of " VIGYA PAURUSH MOTION PICTURUSH " work.
|7||Specific Knowledge||Capital Knowledge||Specific Knowledge|
|8||Common Knowledge||Money Knowledge||common|
4. To treatment of people's diseases. The real disease of the people is not headache, body ache, cold, itching. Nor is it heart disease, cancer, lung disease or brain disease. The real disease of the people is the disease of not being capital, the disease of not having money. This disease is the mother/father of all diseases. And the treatment for this disease is to become a laborer, to become a servant, to become a seller, to become a producer, to become a moneylender, to become an investor, to become a capitalist. This is also the step to becoming a capitalist. Taking one of these is the treatment for this disease, where do you stand in this situation.
5. To provide employments livelihood, food, clothing and houses to the people at low cost. The company found in the study that if people are provided employment then the price of their food, clothes and houses will automatically reduce. Because as the income increases, inflation starts increasing and as income decreases, the effect of inflation starts showing. Therefore, the company has selected such an area in which maximum employment is generated. And that field is the field of "film production".
Training Programmed of Company
The company wants to run its own training program for its students, actors and technicians. In fact, not just one or two but at least 300 actors, technicians and workers are required to make a film. And has to work with these people for at least six months. Every company needs a Trained employee. If you take training in our company then the company also provides you employment in its company.
RANK OF TRAINEES
|1||Associate||5,000/-||6||16||Trainee Story Writer||5,500/-||6||31||Laborer||3,000/-||1|
|2||Stenographer||6,000/-||7||17||Assistant script writer||6,500/-||7||32||Servant||4,000/-||2|
|3||Composer||7,000/-||7||18||Assistant special effect||7,500/-||7||33||Employee||5,000/-||3|
|4||Driver||8,000/-||8||19||Assistant gap writer||8,500/-||8||34||Officer||6,000/-||4|
|6||Tailor||10,000/-||9||21||Assistant vfx editor||10,500/-||9||36||Publisher||8,000/-||5|
|7||Carpenter||11,000/-||9||22||Assistant music composer||11,500/-||9||37||Advertiser||9,000/-||6|
|8||Operator||12,000/-||9||23||Assistant dialogue writer||12,500/-||9||38||marketer||10,000/-||6|
|9||Makeup man||13,000/-||10||24||Production Assistant||13,500/-||10||39||Branding||11,000/-||7|
|12||Accountant||16,000/-||12||27||Assistant Camera Man||16,500/-||12||42||Manufacturer||14,000/-||8|
|15||Controller||19,000/-||18||30||Assistant Financer||19,500/-||18||45||Capital holder||17,000/-||10|
BUSSNESS BY TRAINEES, RANK & ROLE
|SL||BUSINESS||RANK||ROLE||DISCOUNT IN FEES|
|1||on joining||Assistant Trainees||Moral training||—|
|2||Business of 70,000/-||Trainees||Information Training||13%|
|3||Promotion of 3 Trainees||Senior Trainees||Skill Training||25%|
|4||Promotion of 4 Senior Trainees||Chief Trainees||Dance /Acting Training||36%|
|5||Promotion of 5 Chief Trainees||Assistant Trainers||Assis. Role in documentary||46%|
|6||Promotion of 6 Assistant Trainers||Trainers||Senior Role in documentary||55%|
|7||Promotion of 7 Trainers||Senior Trainers||Corrector Role in documentary||63%|
|8||Promotion of 8 Senior Trainers||Chief Trainers||Main Role in documentary||70%|
|9||Promotion of 9 Chief Trainees||Assistant Leaders||Assis. Role in Tally Film||76%|
|10||Promotion of 10 Assistant Leaders||Leaders||Senior Role in Tally Film||81%|
|11||Promotion of 11 Leaders||Senior Leaders||Corrector Role in Tally Film||86%|
|12||Promotion of 12 Senior Leaders||Chief Leaders||Main Role in Tally Film||89%|
|13||Promotion of 13 Chief Leaders||Assistant Mentors||Senior Role in Feature Film||94%|
|14||Promotion of 14 Assistant Mentors||Mentors||Corrector Role in Feature Film||99%|
|15||Promotion of 15 Mentors||Senior Mentors||Main Role in Feature Film||100%|